AAA Piano offers consignment on most quality pianos. The piano must be in good condition and pass our quality inspection.
Step by step, here's how it works:
1. Give us a call at 916-397-7426 to discuss your piano & if we are currently interested in consigning your piano, then step 2.
2. We will set up an appointment with you to come by and inspect your piano and move it to our shop. At this time, we will also provide you an estimate with our commission percentage paid and any additional repairs that may need to be completed. The cost to move the piano can either be paid at the time of pickup or upon settlement of the sale.
3. Before we add your piano to our inventory, our team will go through your piano in our shop and possibly do some cleaning, repairs & tuning if needed.
4. AAA Piano will work diligently to sell your piano at the best possible price, based on it's current used value, as it is in both parties best interest. The selling price cannot be changed without customer's prior approval.
4. Once the piano is sold, AAA Piano takes 25%-50% of the sale price (depending on the value and condition of your piano). The customer will be paid their portion within 3 days of the sale of their consigned piano.
Sometimes, AAA Piano will asses and purchase pianos from piano owners, depending on the style of the piano and our current inventory space availability. Give us a call today to discuss the piano you are looking to sell to see if it's a good fit for you and for AAA Piano.